LASER THERAPY CAN PROVIDE YOU CHRONIC PAIN RELIEF
Meet Dr. Curt Draeger
DC, DACBOH, CCST,
Chronic Pain Specialist
As a teenager, I became very active in sports, participating in football, wrestling, and track. Like all growing kids, I experienced some sports related injuries. My parents and I sought relief from my pain through chiropractic care. My chiropractor kept me active, mobile, and healthy throughout my young life.
It was through these personal experiences that I was inspired to go to school and dedicate my life to serving others through chiropractic care.
In 1987, I founded Draeger Chiropractic in Schofield, Wisconsin along with my wife, Reva. In 2005, we rebranded ourselves as Draeger Chiropractic and Laser Center. In 2006, we opened our Gold Medal Motion rehabilitation center; and in 2010, we opened a second Draeger Chiropractic and Laser Center in Antigo. In 2014, we opened a second rehabilitation center in Green Bay and changed our name from Gold Medal Motion to Integrated Pain Solutions to better reflect the care that we provide.
Treating Athletes The Dr. Draeger Way
I’ve had the special honor of treating numerous athletes, including members of Team USA’s Olympic Decathlon and Heptathlon teams since 2003. Utilizing exclusive treatment protocols and technological advances such as High Intensity Laser Therapy, we have been able to help athletes perform better and cut down on recovery and healing time after competition. Accompanying these athletes to the Olympic Games in Athens in 2004, Beijing in 2008, London in 2012, and Rio de Janeiro in 2016 has provided truly amazing experiences.
I have also been blessed to treat several college athletes as well as professional football and baseball players from Green Bay, Oakland, New York, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, and Chicago.
Chronic Pain Treatment From A Chronic Pain Doctor
I’ve learned a great deal from treating athletes; knowledge I have been able to apply to every area of my practice. I have been able to take the technologies and protocols, that were once reserved exclusively for professional athletes, and adapt them to treat people suffering from chronic pain. Our whole-body, healing approach has achieved remarkable outcomes for people, many of whom thought that they were out of options.
How A Chronic Pain Doctor Developed A New Laser Therapy
In 2005, we began using Low Level Laser Therapy with my athletes and at my Schofield, Wisconsin practice. When I was first exposed to the healing power of therapeutic lasers, it was unlike anything I had ever seen before. It had a tremendous impact on the level of care that I was able to provide to my patients. But, I saw even more potential for the technology. I have been working with physicists and engineers for years, constantly innovating and improving this amazing tool. We now use Class 4, High Intensity Lasers in all of our clinics, and we continue to develop the next generation of healing lasers.
I am honored to help others achieve dramatically improved health, pain relief, and maximum quality of life.
More About Chronic Pain Doctor Curt Draeger
- Northwestern Health Sciences University
- 1986 – Doctorate of Chiropractic
- University of Wisconsin–Stout, Menominee
- University of Wisconsin–Eau Claire
- University of Wisconsin–Marathon County
- Wisconsin Chiropractic Examining Board
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- American Chiropractic Association
- Wisconsin Chiropractic Association
- Northwestern Health Sciences University Alumni
- International Academy of Chiropractic
- Occupational Health Consultants
- Doctor of Chiropractic: Draeger Chiropractic (Schofield and Antigo, WI), Allied Health Chiropractic Centers (Schofield, WI)
- Externship at Northwestern Chiropractic Clinic, MN
- Treating doctor for professional football players from Green Bay and other teams
- Treating doctor for select Team USA decathletes & heptathletes: 2004 Athens, 2008 Beijing, 2012 London, 2016 Rio de Janeiro
- Treating doctor for Team USA Thorpe Cup event: 2006, 2008, 2010, 2012
- Past treating doctor for Wisconsin Woodchucks Baseball Team
- Manipulation Under Anesthesia – 1996, 2012
- Nutritional Certification – 2008
- Cold Laser Therapy Certification – 2005
- Occupational Health & Safety Diplomat – 2003
- Cox Distraction Technique Certification – 2001
- Chiropractic Spinal Trauma – 1994
- Impairment Ratings – 1992
- Boundary & HIV Awareness – 1992
- Fitness/Sports Injury – 1990
- Industrial Consult – 1988